Easy Money opportunities are a great way to make money for the school by just going about your daily business—no meetings, easy (if any) sign ups, nothing complicated about it! And you can get your extended family and neighbors involved too!
Listed below are the programs currently supporting Livsey this school year:
Stephanie Wilson • firstname.lastname@example.org • 770-723-1783
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. To support Livsey School Parent Teacher Organization please follow these steps:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Select your charity by searching for & choosing Livsey School Parent Teacher Organization (Amazon Smile will remember your selection for the account you are logged in with)
- Start shopping!
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION®
Cappi Arneson • email@example.com • 770-296-4038
Lindsey Burrell • firstname.lastname@example.org • 806-445-3491
Points earned from this collection generate supplemental funds that are used by the school to purchase materials that directly benefit your child Students and families are encouraged to collect labels and drop them off in the designated box in the front lobby near the office
Sabrina Chambers • email@example.com
When you purchase Coca-Cola® products (including Minute Maid and Powerade products), you can enter codes found on caps and product wrapping and donate them to Livsey Elementary. Donated codes are turned directly into funds for our school!
- Purchase your favorite participating Coca-Cola beverages to get codes
- Go to Coca-Cola Give and search for Livsey Elementary
- Enter your codes to donate to the school
KROGER PLUS REWARDS CLUB®
Support the Livsey PTO while shopping for your everyday Kroger purchases with the new Kroger Community Rewards
Program Here’s a step by step guide on how to link your account with the program:
- Go to www.kroger.com
- Sign in and click on “Edit Community Rewards”.
- Enter Your Kroger Plus Number (or alternate ID), and name, address, etc. as needed.
- Find Your Organization (Livsey PTO or NPO #30012) and Select Livsey PTO. Save changes.
When you return to your My Account page, Livsey PTO will show up at the bottom of your account page under the Community Rewards heading.
PUBLIX PARTNERS IN EDUCATION®
Publix Supermarkets will enable Livsey School to make money every time we shop there. Simply present a Livsey Publix Partners card when you shop, and Publix will handle everything else! Your card is good at select Publix locations in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee, so encourage extended family and friends to use theirs wherever they shop at Publix in the Southeast. Publix Partner cards are free and available in the front office while supplies last.
Sabrina Chambers • firstname.lastname@example.org •
Shoparoo is school fundraising made easy: the free app turns pictures of your everyday shopping receipts into cash donations and sweepstakes entries for our school! Use referral code star9714 for additional points for Livsey
Get started today:
- Download the free Shoparoo app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Select our school from the list and start taking pictures of your receipts—shop anywhere, buy anything!
- Earn even more Roo Points, or cash donations, by inviting others to join using your personal referral code
- You can even select a grade to support and have fun with grade competitions!
Check out www.shoparoo.com to learn more about this awesome app!