Attention Parents and Families
We are excited to announce that we will changing from MySchoolAnyware and now will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
We invite you to visit https://livseypto.membershiptoolkit.com/home to see everything your PTO has to offer this year. Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will have access to upcoming calendar events, sign up to volunteer and much, much more.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to livseypto.membershiptoolkit.com.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
All of your information should pull over from MySchoolAnywhere. If not, please follow the steps below.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Signups.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
The MySchoolAnywhere site is available in read only currently and will be inactive after October 30, 2019.
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Tivoli Harris-Roberson and Alisha Etheredge
2019-2020 PTO Co-Presidents